Darla Daisies Loyalty Program & Tracking Form

Darla Hutt-Watson

My photo
Weaverville, CA, United States
Hi there! I'm Darla and I live in BEAUTIFUL Northern California! I am a mother of seven terrific kids and have been married to my husband for 32 years. I have been a Stampin' Up Demonstrator since 2010 and love ALL THINGS paper crafting. I also have a scrapbooking retreat business called Scrap Happens Retreats. I love teaching and learning new techniques, sharing ideas, hosting my retreats, being a wife and a mom. Hiking, bicycling, gardening and cooking are a few of my other hobbies. I'm living for Jesus and LOVIN' LIFE!!

Sunday, November 24, 2013

A Special Gift

Today I wanted to share a special gift idea!  This is a project I did with my workshop ladies earlier this year so they could have something to jot ideas, measurements, etc. down in.  We simply covered those black composition books with designer paper....adhering them liberally with the Anywhere gluestick.  I used the sanding block to sand the edges around the book....melding them together and then distressed inked those edges with Early Espresso Ink.  Notice the Basic Pearl Jewels and the Antique Brad.  We also made the decorated the pen using the multipurpose adhesive sheets and micro beads....
I also decorated the inside (and outside) cover...including a spot to put a special note, example, wishlist....

Below is a close up of the stamped detail on the inside cover.  I just LOVE this stamp...Daring Adventure. Unfortunately it is retired, but you could use of the great saying from the Feels Good stamp set...or so many others.



I use these decorated notebooks for so many different things.  I have a JOY Journal where I find at least one joyful thing to write about each day.  I have one to keep track of my family budget.  I even have a FOOD and EXERCISE journal to keep track of my food intake and exerciseMy ladies LOVED this project.  I let them choose their paper, so everyone was different.  I SHOULD HAVE TAKE PHOTOS!!!  

TIPyou can find these notebooks for under a dollar during back to school sales, so stock up!

Start now and make one for your Christmas memories!  There is no limit to your creativity!

Have a SUPER day and come visit again soon!

Thanks a bunch!!
Darla
 

1 comment:

  1. Firstly we would like to thank you before commenting your marvelous and very useful blog. Looking for the corporate gift ideas then, patma.com.sg is the best option for this. You can opt for professional Corporate Gift Ideas & other information.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comments....they are always such an encouragement!

It's March 17th.......

 Have a FANTASTIC day and ENJOY the corned beef & cabbage!