Darla Daisies Loyalty Program & Tracking Form

Darla Hutt-Watson

My photo
Weaverville, CA, United States
Hi there! I'm Darla and I live in BEAUTIFUL Northern California! I am a mother of seven terrific kids and have been married to my husband for 32 years. I have been a Stampin' Up Demonstrator since 2010 and love ALL THINGS paper crafting. I also have a scrapbooking retreat business called Scrap Happens Retreats. I love teaching and learning new techniques, sharing ideas, hosting my retreats, being a wife and a mom. Hiking, bicycling, gardening and cooking are a few of my other hobbies. I'm living for Jesus and LOVIN' LIFE!!

Saturday, November 23, 2013

Gift Bow Die....LOVE IT!!!

Last night was my husbands birthday!  We celebrated with barbequed porterhouse steaks (what a treat), baked potato, broccoli salad, garlic bread, yellow cake with chocolate frosting and vanilla ice cream.  My gift to him was a Magic Bullet.  Of course I had to make my own bow with the Gift Bow Bigz L Die.  When I first saw this die I didn't really think much of it....it wasn't on that I was dying to get my hands on....BUT then I tried it and FELL IN LOVE!


At my November workshop we put together this cute, quick and easy gift bag...IDEAL for a big cookie or CD!  We used a Tag a Bag gift bag, 7/8" Cotton Ribbon, Linen Thread and the Gift Bow Die.  The bow was made from Polka Dot Parade designer paper.  The center of the bow was stamped with a carryover stamp from More Merry Messages on Real Red card stock with versamark and heat embossed with white embossing powder.  A rhinestone in the middle adds a little bling.  FINISHED IN A SNAP!



I also made this adorable hair clip for my eight year old daughter, using felt and a Frosted Finishes Embellishment!  Yes...It cuts through felt....TALK ABOUT EASY!!!!



I have a plan now for all of my Christmas bows!  I have seven children and a husband...(thank goodness)!  When I wrap packages, each child has their own wrapping paper for all of their packages.   This year I am going to wrap all of my packages in butcher paper and I designate a different color of bow to each child's package.  I don't put names on any of the packages, but have a list of who has which wrapping paper...BUT THIS YEAR...who has which color of bow!!  FUN FUN FUN!!!!  As an added bonus....if I box them up safely...I can reuse them next year....(I'm turning into my mother!!!!)

Hope you enjoyed this post....thanks for stopping by and have a BLESSED DAY!


Thanks a bunch!!
Darla

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comments....they are always such an encouragement!

It's March 17th.......

 Have a FANTASTIC day and ENJOY the corned beef & cabbage!