Darla Daisies Loyalty Program & Tracking Form

Darla Hutt-Watson

My photo
Weaverville, CA, United States
Hi there! I'm Darla and I live in BEAUTIFUL Northern California! I am a mother of seven terrific kids and have been married to my husband for 32 years. I have been a Stampin' Up Demonstrator since 2010 and love ALL THINGS paper crafting. I also have a scrapbooking retreat business called Scrap Happens Retreats. I love teaching and learning new techniques, sharing ideas, hosting my retreats, being a wife and a mom. Hiking, bicycling, gardening and cooking are a few of my other hobbies. I'm living for Jesus and LOVIN' LIFE!!

Tuesday, November 26, 2013

WEEKLY DEALS!!!!

Good Morning Everyone!!!  Hope it is a TERRIFIC TUESDAY for youYesterday was definitely a Monday for me!  I forgot to rinse the conditioner out of my hair and couldn't figure out why I couldn't get my hair to go right....when I finally did  GET IT...it was to late to start over so I just had to go with it! YIKES....no one could tell but I felt horrible.  I have a part time job at a doctors office and didn't want to be late...and then...I didn't have any ice tea made..so NO CAFFEINE! What a day!  
 TODAY
I wanted to make sure you were in the know about the Weekly Deals and don't forget about the Holiday Sale!

Be sure to check back...I have lots of ideas and techniques coming up!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comments....they are always such an encouragement!

It's March 17th.......

 Have a FANTASTIC day and ENJOY the corned beef & cabbage!