Darla Daisies Loyalty Program & Tracking Form

Darla Hutt-Watson

My photo
Weaverville, CA, United States
Hi there! I'm Darla and I live in BEAUTIFUL Northern California! I am a mother of seven terrific kids and have been married to my husband for 32 years. I have been a Stampin' Up Demonstrator since 2010 and love ALL THINGS paper crafting. I also have a scrapbooking retreat business called Scrap Happens Retreats. I love teaching and learning new techniques, sharing ideas, hosting my retreats, being a wife and a mom. Hiking, bicycling, gardening and cooking are a few of my other hobbies. I'm living for Jesus and LOVIN' LIFE!!

Friday, November 22, 2013

Joseph's Coat Technique


This technique is called Joseph's Coat.  I'm sure many of you have heard of it and have played with it before.  I HAVE JUST DISCOVERED IT AND I LOVE IT!!!  The stamp set I used was Magnificent Maple from the Holiday Catalog.  The colors of ink I used were Crushed Curry, Pumpkin Pie, Garden Green and Early Espresso.  I also used the Expressions framelits and burlap ribbon from the Holiday Catalog.

To do this, I simply sponged Garden Green, Crushed Curry and Pumpkin Pie completely covering a piece of Whisper White cardstock (4 x 5 1/4).  Next I stamped with versamark the maple leaf and I heat embossed with clear embossing powderI then took my brayer, inked it up with Early Espresso and rolled it over the cardstock until it was as dark as I could get it.  I then took a paper towel and wiped away the ink that didn't adhere to the stamped image to reveal my BEAUTIFUL LEAVES!!! Isn't it amazing!!!  On my second card I really inked the paper up good...so that the colors were deeper.  Don't you just love this technique?!?!  I can't wait to play some more!   
You should give it a try!

I love that you visited my blog today!  HAPPY STAMPING!!

Thanks a bunch!!
Darla

5 comments:

  1. I'm certain a significant number of you have known about it and have played with it previously. affordable leather jackets mens

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love reading your articles for the knowledge you distribute. I found it to be very insightful and inspiring as well, which is why I always come back for more of your posts. Cafe Racer Jacket

    ReplyDelete
  3. You’re doing a remarkable process. Hold it up

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comments....they are always such an encouragement!

It's March 17th.......

 Have a FANTASTIC day and ENJOY the corned beef & cabbage!