Darla Daisies Loyalty Program & Tracking Form

Darla Hutt-Watson

My photo
Weaverville, CA, United States
Hi there! I'm Darla and I live in BEAUTIFUL Northern California! I am a mother of seven terrific kids and have been married to my husband for 32 years. I have been a Stampin' Up Demonstrator since 2010 and love ALL THINGS paper crafting. I also have a scrapbooking retreat business called Scrap Happens Retreats. I love teaching and learning new techniques, sharing ideas, hosting my retreats, being a wife and a mom. Hiking, bicycling, gardening and cooking are a few of my other hobbies. I'm living for Jesus and LOVIN' LIFE!!

Friday, January 17, 2014

FOURTEEN DAYS of LOVE - Day Four


Card Measurements

Base of Card 4 ¼ x 5 ½  - Whisper White
                 
Layer One:  4 x 5 ¼  - Bermuda Bay
                                             
Layer Two:  3 ¾ x 5 – Whisper White

Use the I Love Love wheel (clearance item) to stamp on the top of layer two.  Use the large and small heart punches to punch the bottom of the same layer.  Cut at 2 x 3 piece of designer paper to put under the cut out ( I used Bermuda Bay from the Bright’s Color Collection).  Add ribbon and some glimmer paper hearts, stamp a sentiment ane you are finished!


I used the Follow My Heart stamp set for the sentiment inside   I used my Stampin' Write Markers to brush the words in Bermuda Bay and the heart in Real Red.






Thank you all for stopping by!  Hope this give you a few ideas to work on this weekend!  I will be back on Monday to share some more!  

ENJOY YOUR WEEKEND and REMEMBER....

Only Robinson Crusoe had everything done by Friday. ~Author Unknown


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comments....they are always such an encouragement!

Let's Chat & Most Adored Tutorials

Hello there! Thanks so much for stopping by today!  Holy cow...I'm still exhausted! I'm heading out for my walk now though and hopin...