Darla Daisies Loyalty Program & Tracking Form

Darla Hutt-Watson

My photo
Weaverville, CA, United States
Hi there! I'm Darla and I live in BEAUTIFUL Northern California! I am a mother of seven terrific kids and have been married to my husband for 32 years. I have been a Stampin' Up Demonstrator since 2010 and love ALL THINGS paper crafting. I also have a scrapbooking retreat business called Scrap Happens Retreats. I love teaching and learning new techniques, sharing ideas, hosting my retreats, being a wife and a mom. Hiking, bicycling, gardening and cooking are a few of my other hobbies. I'm living for Jesus and LOVIN' LIFE!!

Monday, January 27, 2014

FOURTEEN DAYS of LOVE - Day Seven

I finally made it out to my workshop Sunday night!  My intent was to work out there all weekend while my husband went to Davis to visit our oldest son.  My younger ones...Adam and Kate...had other plans...like going for a hike, having friends over, playing catch, watching some TV, making snow cones, having pizza and beer...(oh wait that was my idea!)  I had a great time with them all to myself AND I did get some LOVE projects finished!!

This cute little pouch could not be easier.  I simply cut a piece of Modern Medley designer paper 8 1/2 X 4 1/4 and folded it in half.  I used my Essentials Paper Piercing Pack to poke holes on each side and stitched it with Whisper White Bakers Twine.  I punched a half circle on the front only so you are able to see the Ghirardelli Raspberry Dark Chocolates.  The label is made with the Chalk Talk framelit.  I used the Label Card Thinlit to cut the I {heart} U and used Heat and Stick powder to add my Dazzling Diamonds for sparkle.  I also used the Fashionable Hearts Embosslit for the Very Vanilla Heart, punched the Glimmer Paper heart using the Small Heart Punch, added some Candy Dots with brads and a Silver Taffeta Ribbon bow....and it's finished!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comments....they are always such an encouragement!

Let's Chat & Most Adored Tutorials

Hello there! Thanks so much for stopping by today!  Holy cow...I'm still exhausted! I'm heading out for my walk now though and hopin...