Darla Daisies Loyalty Program & Tracking Form

Darla Hutt-Watson

My photo
Weaverville, CA, United States
Hi there! I'm Darla and I live in BEAUTIFUL Northern California! I am a mother of seven terrific kids and have been married to my husband for 32 years. I have been a Stampin' Up Demonstrator since 2010 and love ALL THINGS paper crafting. I also have a scrapbooking retreat business called Scrap Happens Retreats. I love teaching and learning new techniques, sharing ideas, hosting my retreats, being a wife and a mom. Hiking, bicycling, gardening and cooking are a few of my other hobbies. I'm living for Jesus and LOVIN' LIFE!!

Saturday, January 4, 2014

YOU MAKE ME HAPPY

Today I am sharing with you another card that I made with the Happy Watercolor stamp set that I used in the Linky Party I am participating in.  I want to show you how versatile stamps can be.

I am planning on doing a 14 days of LOVE for my VALENTINE...and this is my first card...I will have other cards and treats to share with you...COMING ATTRACTIONS!

This is a four layer card with the base in Basic Black, layer one in Smoky Slate, layer two in Real Red and layer one in Whisper White.  I stamped the sentiment on the white cardstock with Real Red ink and then masked it by stamping it again on scratch paper, cutting it out and covering the already stamped words.  After removing the mask, I stamped in Basic Black ink, the Dictionary background.  I added a piece of Real Red Stitched Grosgrain Ribbon and hanging hearts to finish if off!   
I LOVE how it turned out.




Making the hearts was simple and quick!  Punch out two hearts with the Small Heart punch...stamp with VersaMark...sprinkle with Heat and Stick powder...heat with your heat tool to make it sticky, sprinkle with Dazzling Diamonds Stampin' Glitter and heat again to make it permanent!  I tied the hearts on with white Bakers Twine.








The inside of the card is layered with Real Red and Whisper White cardstock and stamped with the LOVE YOU sentiment in the Love You to the Moon stamp set also in the Occasions catalog.  SIMPLE...but adds just a little something!




This being the beginning of a new year...I want to share a post that a friend had on her facebook (with her permission of course).  It really made me think about the difference between a RESOLUTION and a GOAL!  

 A resolution is an intention waiting for a plan. When we come up with our New Year's Resolutions each year, we're basically presenting our wish list. The resolutions we declare might be achievable or not. We'll never know unless we decide to do something about them, which means devising a plan of action, process of deciding what you want to accomplish and devising a plan to achieve a GOAL. By definition, resolutions are passive and goals are active. 

NO MORE RESOLUTIONS FOR ME....ONLY GOALS!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comments....they are always such an encouragement!

Let's Chat & Most Adored Tutorials

Hello there! Thanks so much for stopping by today!  Holy cow...I'm still exhausted! I'm heading out for my walk now though and hopin...