Darla Daisies Loyalty Program & Tracking Form

Darla Hutt-Watson

My photo
Weaverville, CA, United States
Hi there! I'm Darla and I live in BEAUTIFUL Northern California! I am a mother of seven terrific kids and have been married to my husband for 32 years. I have been a Stampin' Up Demonstrator since 2010 and love ALL THINGS paper crafting. I also have a scrapbooking retreat business called Scrap Happens Retreats. I love teaching and learning new techniques, sharing ideas, hosting my retreats, being a wife and a mom. Hiking, bicycling, gardening and cooking are a few of my other hobbies. I'm living for Jesus and LOVIN' LIFE!!

Friday, February 21, 2014

MISSING IN ACTION


GOSH!!!! It has been TWO WEEKS since I blogged!!!  It sure has been a BUSY two weeks!!!  February 10th was my youngest daughter, Kathryn's 9th birthday!  I promised I would make cake pops for her to share with  her class room...THOSE buggers are a lot of work, but we had FUN making them!  The kids in her classroom absolutely LOVED THEM!!!  For her birthday dinner she always picks ribs....we haven't even started on her "kid party" yet....but that's coming SOON!!!

My next project was to help her with her valentines for her classroom and my son, Adam (11) wanted to make a card for a little girl he fancies!!!


 Adam loves using my Expression and Cricut....this is what he came up with!


My next project was for the Hospital Auxiliary....I made and donated these goodies filled with chocolates for them to sell!!



I was so excited to get the call that they had sold out of all that I had made in two days!!!  Now to get ready for Easter!!

My husband LOVED all of his treats!!! My kiddos LOVED their treats!!!  When Valentine's Day arrived...I whisked my husband away for the weekend!!! We went to The Little River Inn!  Little River is located in Mendocino County on the beautiful COAST OF CALIFORNIA!!!  We drove through a tree, enjoyed a room with an ocean view, delicious food, a beautiful hike through Fern Canyon, stormy weather and  sunshine, some red wine (my favorite was Little Black Dress) and a margarita too!!! 




We had a wonderful time!!! This week it was back to work, catching up and getting my blog back on track!  In the middle of this I had a workshop so I have some projects to share...so be sure to come back and check things out!!! 
Have a blessed day and a WONDERFUL WEEKEND!!!
 


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comments....they are always such an encouragement!

Paper Share - 2024-2025 Annual Catalog

Hello everyone!  Welcome to my blog and thanks for stopping by!!  So much has been going on my way...I haven't blogged or made a Tuesday...