Darla Daisies Loyalty Program & Tracking Form

Darla Hutt-Watson

My photo
Weaverville, CA, United States
Hi there! I'm Darla and I live in BEAUTIFUL Northern California! I am a mother of seven terrific kids and have been married to my husband for 32 years. I have been a Stampin' Up Demonstrator since 2010 and love ALL THINGS paper crafting. I also have a scrapbooking retreat business called Scrap Happens Retreats. I love teaching and learning new techniques, sharing ideas, hosting my retreats, being a wife and a mom. Hiking, bicycling, gardening and cooking are a few of my other hobbies. I'm living for Jesus and LOVIN' LIFE!!

Wednesday, March 5, 2014

Occasions SWAP - Day 3

GOOD DAY TO YOU ALL!!!  Today and tomorrow will be the last days of the Occasions catalog SWAP that I participated in....hope you are enjoying these creations made by other Stampin' Up demonstrators.  I think it's nice to see other peoples styles....sometimes I get stuck in a rut!


This card is made with the Springtime Hello stamp set.


This card was made with the Petite Petals stamp set and the Petite Petals punch...which is sold in a bundle where you save 15%.  


This card is made using the Peaceful Petals stamp set.





Sorry for the lack of details...but I have to get to work!  Please email me if you have any questions!!!


HAVE A MARVELOUS DAY!!!

A smile is a language everybody understands. It costs nothing but creates much. It happens fast but its memory may last forever. Keep smiling and share it with someone today!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comments....they are always such an encouragement!

3D Thursday - Flowering Zinnia Seed Packet

Hello everyone!  Welcome to another 3D Thursday project!  I am the designer this week and in honor of spring (although snow is a possibility...