Darla Daisies Loyalty Program & Tracking Form

Darla Hutt-Watson

My photo
Weaverville, CA, United States
Hi there! I'm Darla and I live in BEAUTIFUL Northern California! I am a mother of seven terrific kids and have been married to my husband for 32 years. I have been a Stampin' Up Demonstrator since 2010 and love ALL THINGS paper crafting. I also have a scrapbooking retreat business called Scrap Happens Retreats. I love teaching and learning new techniques, sharing ideas, hosting my retreats, being a wife and a mom. Hiking, bicycling, gardening and cooking are a few of my other hobbies. I'm living for Jesus and LOVIN' LIFE!!

Tuesday, March 18, 2014

Weekly Deals and Paper Pumpkin

Hi everyone!  I hope you had a SUPER St. Patrick's Day!   We had traditional corn beef, but I sauteed my cabbage and roasted my red potatoes....it was DELICIOUS!!! We also had Irish Soda Bread, GREEN pistachio jello salad...(you know...the one with marshmallows and cool whip)...we also enjoyed green beer and green sparkling cider!  It was a FUN night!  I had a workshop too!! Such a great group of gals I get to spend one Monday a month with!!!

Here are this weeks DEALS!!!!
 
I also wanted to remind you about the Paper Pumpkin promotion going on until March 31st....which is right around the corner!  2014 is going so FAST!!!  Here is my post about it from last week!






I want to talk to you about Paper Pumpkin.  It is creativity brought to your door EVERY MONTH...for only $19.95 (which includes shipping).  Right now I have two special offers available to new subscribers of Paper Pumpkin.  One is through Stampin Up...if you JOIN before March 31st you will also receive a FREE In Color set of Markers...a $14.95 value.  In addition if you join through me, by March 31st,  I will send you a special gift...valued at $10.00.  You must JOIN (or subscribe)...not do the trial. The GREAT thing about it is automatically renewed, but you can skip a month if you need to or even cancel if life changes and you can't or don't want to do it anymore...even after the first month!  I'm trying it too....so I will be sharing my creative ideas with you as well!  


TAKE A MOMENT TO CHECK IT OUT by clicking below!
 
Thought for the day!

I’ve learned that people will forget what you said, people will forget what you did, but people will never forget how you made them feel.!  
Maya Angelou

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comments....they are always such an encouragement!

Let's Chat & Most Adored Tutorials

Hello there! Thanks so much for stopping by today!  Holy cow...I'm still exhausted! I'm heading out for my walk now though and hopin...