Darla Daisies Loyalty Program & Tracking Form

Darla Hutt-Watson

My photo
Weaverville, CA, United States
Hi there! I'm Darla and I live in BEAUTIFUL Northern California! I am a mother of seven terrific kids and have been married to my husband for 32 years. I have been a Stampin' Up Demonstrator since 2010 and love ALL THINGS paper crafting. I also have a scrapbooking retreat business called Scrap Happens Retreats. I love teaching and learning new techniques, sharing ideas, hosting my retreats, being a wife and a mom. Hiking, bicycling, gardening and cooking are a few of my other hobbies. I'm living for Jesus and LOVIN' LIFE!!

Wednesday, May 28, 2014

Colour Q Sketch

Today I have a Colour Q Sketch!  This is the first time I have participated in one of the challenges.  I combined it, again, with the Retro Sketches challenge.  The colors I used are Pear Pizzazz, Perfect Plum, Bermuda Bay, Tangerine Tango and Whisper White. 

The Colour ! Sketch site is http://colourq.blogspot.com/ and Retro Sketches is http://retrosketches.blogspot.com/ 

Below are the sketches and my card!  I used the Happy Congratulations stamp set for the sentiment!  I might use this a a graduation card for a dear friends daughter!  LOVE THE COLORS....





This is a really clean and simple card.  I added the candy dots (from the brights collection) to kind of balance it off.  I love the stacking buttons!  I ran some Bermuda Bay 1/4" ribbon through the bottom button and glued it down and then threaded some white through the top button and glued it down....I LOVE THE LOOK!  My base is Whisper White with a Pear Pizzazz square 3 1/2" by 3 1/2".  I then added a layer of designer paper from the Regals Stack in Perfect Plum.  I used the 2 1/2" punch to punch a Whisper White circle and then cut the size down in Bermuda Bay with my Circle Framelits.  The sentiment is stamped in Tangerine Tango on a 1" strip of paper which I made into a banner with the corner of a square punch....matted it on Tangerine Tango!  I think it is pretty darn cute!


Here's to a WONDERFUL WEDNESDAY!!!!

6 comments:

  1. Really sweet! I love that you focused on the neutral for your background, and those little buttons are adorable! Thanks for playing with the CQC colors this week!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great way to combine both challenges! Love all those dots! Thanks for joining us at colourQ!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fun design for both challenges, lots of thought here. Thank you so much for sharing with us at the colourQ!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comments....they are always such an encouragement!

3D Thursday - Flowering Zinnia Seed Packet

Hello everyone!  Welcome to another 3D Thursday project!  I am the designer this week and in honor of spring (although snow is a possibility...