Darla Daisies Loyalty Program & Tracking Form

Darla Hutt-Watson

My photo
Weaverville, CA, United States
Hi there! I'm Darla and I live in BEAUTIFUL Northern California! I am a mother of seven terrific kids and have been married to my husband for 32 years. I have been a Stampin' Up Demonstrator since 2010 and love ALL THINGS paper crafting. I also have a scrapbooking retreat business called Scrap Happens Retreats. I love teaching and learning new techniques, sharing ideas, hosting my retreats, being a wife and a mom. Hiking, bicycling, gardening and cooking are a few of my other hobbies. I'm living for Jesus and LOVIN' LIFE!!

Friday, June 6, 2014

Watermelon week comes to an end!

Today I am sharing another cute little box I made using a free template that I found here...  http://www.donteatthepaste.com/2010/05/cake-box-for-all-of-you.html   

The box was simple to make, but I must admit that I had a hard time figuring out how to cover it to make it look like a watermelon...of course I was still working on it at midnight last night!  This morning I woke up fresh and realized all I needed to do was shrink the template and print it on Whisper White cardstock and shrink it again and print it on Melon Mambo cardstock!  That would have made it much easier ...instead I traced and cut and trimmed....until I got it right.  So the FIRST thing you need to do is print the template (original size) on Old Olive cardstock.  I am happy with how it turned out....but I am THRILLED that I thought of an easier way to finish it!  

Tonight my daughter, Rebecca, graduates from high school.  All of her brothers and sisters will be her and she is having a brunch this morning for some of her DEAREST friends...the call themselves "old geezers"...they bring so much love and wisdom to her life and she brings so much love and joy to theirs...What a blessing this group of 60 and up folks are to me....all that to say...I GOTTA GO GET READY FOR THE BRUNCH!  Have a great day!  I'll see ya again SOON!

Q: What do you call fruit that commits egregious crimes? 
 
A: a waterfelon.




No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comments....they are always such an encouragement!

Let's Chat & Most Adored Tutorials

Hello there! Thanks so much for stopping by today!  Holy cow...I'm still exhausted! I'm heading out for my walk now though and hopin...