Wednesday, July 9, 2014

Flower Shop

Hello everyone!  It sure is a HOT BUGGER here in Weaverville today!  I was dripping in sweat just watering my flowers!  Today I have another card for you that we made at Kathy's Krafting Klass yesterday....it was Kathy and four of her nearly LIFE LONG FRIENDS....INCREDIBLE!  What a fun morning I had sharing my passion with them!


It's a really cool..and crisp card...made with the Flower Shop stamp set and the Occasions 4 You stamp set.  The colors are Crisp Cantaloupe, Pistachio Pudding and Whisper White.  I stamped the flower and then punched it out with the Pansy Punch.  I used the Flower Flair Framelit for the stem.  A little ribbon, a Chocolate Chip flower center with a Basic Pearl finished the card of nicely! 

I'm headed out to play some more today so be sure to come back tomorrow!  I hope you find time to play today too! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comments....they are always such an encouragement!