Darla Daisies Loyalty Program & Tracking Form

Friday, July 4, 2014

Happy Fourth of July

Well...I hope you are having WONDERFUL CELEBRATIONS today!  It is definitely a day filled with tradition, memories and nostalgia....and I LOVE IT ALL!!  My only project for the fourth was a hair clip for my daughter and her girlfriend.  The decorated their bikes and rode them in the parade!  I was DELIGHTFUL!!  That is what I am sharing with you today!  I made the hair clips using the spiral flower die, some felt and an clip.  EASY!!!! and SO CUTE!!!!



Here it is in her hair.  I used two blue spiral felt flowers...one on each side.  I then cut three spiral flowers, one in red, white and blue...layered them on top or each other and rolled them in to flowers!  Of course I had to add a little bit of bling.  Pretty cute!  She LOVED it!


Here are a few more that I made.  They are really fun and quick to make!  Thinking of making them for different holidays and putting them in my booth!  

I hope that you all have a FABULOUS FOURTH!

STAY SAFE AND ENJOY!!!!  

I'll be working in my shop this weekend...so come back for more inspiration next week!












No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comments....they are always such an encouragement!