Friday, July 18, 2014

Wheelbarrow FULL of SUNFLOWERS

Good Morning!  FAB Friday to you all!  It's the last day of my SUNFLOWER theme...(you might still see a few more throughout the summer and fall though!)  

On Wednesday I started a new group down the mountain from me!  It was a wonderful group of ladies!  I know them already and ENJOY them so very much!  While there...a dear friend showed me a needle point pattern which inspired me to create this card...THANK YOU Kathy!!!

There are so many possibilities....


I just LOVE how it turned out!  That Hardwood stamp is amazing!  OF COURSE I had to fill my wheelbarrow with SUNFLOWERS that I punched with the Boho Blossoms punch.  Adore that little bird that I punched with the Bird Builder punch!  

Thanks for stopping by today!  ENJOY YOUR WEEKEND!!!


"SHE LAUGHED OUT LOUD AND EXPLAINED THAT WAS A SUNFLOWER."       ~Dan Monnat~

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comments....they are always such an encouragement!