Darla Daisies Loyalty Program & Tracking Form

Monday, September 29, 2014

Grateful

Good morning everyone!  I hope  you had a DELIGHTFUL weekend!  The weather was perfect here!  I was busy running kids to soccer games, sewing lessons and horseback riding lessons.  I was also BUSY getting ready for my upcoming retreat!  YEP...I have a four day scrapbooking retreat starting this Thursday....don't worry, I'll keep in touch!  Look for photos here next Monday to see how much fun we had!  

Today I have a card to share with you!  It's another fall card.....I LOVE FALL!

I made this card using the THANKS from the Seasonally Scattered stamp set.  I simply made some pumpkins with the 1" circle punch and the oval punch an adhered them with dimensionals, covering the word thanks.  I LOVE the vines and leaves which I colored with my markers.  The colors I used were Mossy Meadow, Blackberry Bliss and Tangelo Twist.  I did add a strip of Washi tape from the Color Me Autumn set.  The sentiment is from the Gratitude for Days stamp set.  I added a new gold button, some leaves that I watermarked with VersaMark from the Fall Fest stamp set and cut out with  the Fun Fall framelits.  Of course...I had to add a little BURLAP TWINE...my new favorite...to finish it off!

I wanted to do something simple in the inside so I layered a piece of Mossy Meadow card stock on the Blackberry Bliss base and then I added a piece of Very Vanilla layer on top of the Mossy Meadow.  Before I added it though I cut a leaf from the Fun Fall framelits out of the corner....so the Mossy Meadow shows through!  I inked the edges of EVERYTHING with Soft Suede!


Blessings to you and yours today and every day!





2 comments:

  1. Love the fall colors!! Very pretty card, love how you've finished the inside too!! Have fun with the retreat, I always hear such great things about it from SK! The weather should be absolutely ideal! Blessings!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks a bunch Natalie! Wish you were coming too! It would be GREAT FUN to have you join us somethime!

      Delete

Thank you for your comments....they are always such an encouragement!