Friday, October 31, 2014

Fall Founders Circle Cards

Good morning everyone and HAPPY HALLOWEEN!  Be safe tonight if you are  going to be out and about!  I am heading out to my shop to get some projects finished to share with you...but I wanted to show off some of my favorite cards from Founders Circle (my upupline attended).  These were shared with my Stampin' UP! team and they are wonderful...so I wanted to share them with you!  

These are my favorite Halloween and Fall cards....I'm sorry I don't know who created them, so I can't give credit...but they are FANTASTIC!




I have several Christmas cards I will be sharing from Founders Circle too.  They are STUNNING...so be sure to check back in!

I leave you with a VERY IMPORTANT list that I saw on facebook this morning!  ENJOY!

 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comments....they are always such an encouragement!