Darla Daisies Loyalty Program & Tracking Form

Wednesday, October 8, 2014

Wheelbarrow of Pumpkins

Good morning!  Happy WEDNESDAY!!  Yes...it's morning today!  

My heart is heavy this morning as I think about the firefighter who died when his plane crashed fighting a fire near or in Yosemite yesterday.  It was a Cal Fire plane...as I listened to the news on the radio, I wondered if he was one of so many firefighters who saved our little mountain town.  Chances are he was!  I am so grateful yet so sad!  I don't know his name, or where he is from...but God does....my prayers go out for his family.

On that downer of a note...I do have a card for you today.  I worked on it at my retreat this weekend!  Remember a while back...my sunflower week?   I posted a card with a wheelbarrow full of sunflowers...today, I have a wheelbarrow full of pumpkins to share with you...I LOVE how it turned out!

I know you know the stamp set is the Hardwood background stamp.  I used Baked Brown Sugar in.  The pumpkins were made with oval and circle punches.  The leaves are from the Fun Fall framelits and the Bird Builder punch...which I also used to punch the bird.  I ran the pumpkin pieces through the Woodgrain embossing folder and inked them with Early Espresso ink before putting them together.

I just love FALL and am having so much fun making fall cards....I do need to get busy with some Christmas cards though!

Thanks a bunch for stopping by!  Have a WONDERFUL WEDNESDAY!

 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comments....they are always such an encouragement!