Darla Daisies Loyalty Program & Tracking Form

Darla Hutt-Watson

My photo
Weaverville, CA, United States
Hi there! I'm Darla and I live in BEAUTIFUL Northern California! I am a mother of seven terrific kids and have been married to my husband for 32 years. I have been a Stampin' Up Demonstrator since 2010 and love ALL THINGS paper crafting. I also have a scrapbooking retreat business called Scrap Happens Retreats. I love teaching and learning new techniques, sharing ideas, hosting my retreats, being a wife and a mom. Hiking, bicycling, gardening and cooking are a few of my other hobbies. I'm living for Jesus and LOVIN' LIFE!!

Tuesday, October 14, 2014

White Christmas and Weekly Deals

Good Morning!  Hope this Tuesday morning finds you happy and healthy!

Today I am going to share a card that I made for a Christmas swap I participated in with my Stampin' UP! team.  I will also be sharing the cards that I received from the swap.  There are thirteen different cards so I will share a few each day! 

My card was made using the White Christmas stamp set.  I stamped the two trees on a circle I cut out using my circle framelits in Whisper White.  I used Memento Black ink for the trees and the bird and colored the bird in with a red marker.  I then stamped over the entire circle with VersaMark...topped it with Heat and Stick powder, activated it with my heat gun to make it sticky and finished by covering the entire circle with Dazzling Diamonds glitter and heating it again to set the glitter.  It's a BEAUTIFUL technique.  I adhered that circle to a Whisper White base and added a Lost Lagoon piece of card stock (with dimensionals) that I had ran through the Perfect Polka Dots embossing folder.  My card base is Slate Gray.  I added some  Frosted Sequins, 1/8" Taffeta Ribbon, Basic Rhinestones and a sentiment to make it DAZZLING!  I LOVE IT....so worth the work!  I might make this my Christmas card this year!

Here are a some of the cards from the swap!





Here are the Weekly Deals for October 14-20th!

 
I'm off to get ready for my workshop tomorrow and my retreat this weekend!  Have to clean up from my workshop last night first!  I have so much to do before the Giants game today!  Hope you have a TERRIFIC TUESDAY!!

GO
 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comments....they are always such an encouragement!

Let's Chat & Most Adored Tutorials

Hello there! Thanks so much for stopping by today!  Holy cow...I'm still exhausted! I'm heading out for my walk now though and hopin...