Darla Daisies Loyalty Program & Tracking Form

Darla Hutt-Watson

My photo
Weaverville, CA, United States
Hi there! I'm Darla and I live in BEAUTIFUL Northern California! I am a mother of seven terrific kids and have been married to my husband for 32 years. I have been a Stampin' Up Demonstrator since 2010 and love ALL THINGS paper crafting. I also have a scrapbooking retreat business called Scrap Happens Retreats. I love teaching and learning new techniques, sharing ideas, hosting my retreats, being a wife and a mom. Hiking, bicycling, gardening and cooking are a few of my other hobbies. I'm living for Jesus and LOVIN' LIFE!!

Wednesday, November 19, 2014

Good Intentions

Good Morning!  Well I had good intentions!  I was going to play in my happy place all weekend....but then my husband had to work ALL WEEKEND!  I had to get kids to their riding lessons, sewing lessons, friends houses....finish up some painting...my house is torn apart...we decided to replace the carpet and are tearing it up and painting, one room at a time.  Yes...I know....this is a CRAZY time of year to be doing this!  

I did make it out to my workshop today....I had to do a ton of organizing...it was a DISASTER.   Some new organization goodies arrived Monday night, so I was able to get that put together.  I'll post some photos tomorrow along with a project!  Today I have weekly deals to share with you and a new groovy stamp set that I HAVE to get!

HERE ARE THE WEEKLY DEALS!


1 Square Punch
1" Square Punch
Price: $15.95 $11.96
1/4 Handheld Punch by Stampin' Up!
1/4" Circle Handheld Punch
Price: $8.95 $6.71
Autumn Spice Digital Kit -- Digital Download
Autumn Spice Digital Kit - Digital Download
Price: $9.95 $5.97
Clear Oval Accent Bigz Die
Clear Oval Accent Bigz Die
Price: $21.95 $16.46
Deco Labels Framelits Die
Deco Labels Framelits Die
Price: $24.95 $18.71
Early Espresso Cut & Ready Card Bases by Stampin' Up!
Early Espresso Cut & Ready Card Bases
Price: $4.95 $3.71
Silver Basic Metal Buttons
Silver Basic Metal Buttons
Price: $7.95 $5.96
Smoky Slate Stampin' Emboss Powder
Smoky Slate Stampin' Emboss Powder
Price: $4.95 $3.71


....and here is the new GROOVY stamp set...I LOVE IT!!!


Banner Blessings Photopolymer Stamp Set
Item # 136720   Price $15.95                                             

                                               

HAVE A WONDERFUL DAY!

1 comment:

  1. Hope your updating and organizing gets done in record time!! It is a busy, very busy time of the year!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comments....they are always such an encouragement!

Let's Chat & Most Adored Tutorials

Hello there! Thanks so much for stopping by today!  Holy cow...I'm still exhausted! I'm heading out for my walk now though and hopin...