Monday, November 24, 2014

My Pumpkin

Good morning!  Happy Monday!  I'm so excited....I'm off to see Fleetwood Mac tonight with my husband!  It's going to be SO MUCH FUN!  I do have a post for you though...I LOVE it and hope you do too! 

Today at 5pm PST I am participating in my second facebook hop with gals from my SU group.  This is my project!

I made this little pumpkin using canning jar rings!  I was inspired by the one below that I saw on pinterest!  Of course...because I am a Stampin' Up! demonstrator...I wanted to make mine using ALL Stampin' Up!  products. 

I used 24 canning jar rings and wrapped them in Color Me Autumn Designer Washi tape then tied them together to form them into a pumpkin. 

I added a stem that I made from the Burlap ribbon which I had partially unraveled.  I added some leaves which I made from the Autumn Accents Bigz die and ran through my Bigshot in the Woodgrain embossing folder.  I cut pieces of Old Olive card stock 1/8" x 11" and curled some around a pencil and some around my piercing tool (the pointed end) to add texture! 

I used the For All Things stamp set for the tag which I made with the Scalloped Tag Topper punch.  I also used Nature Chevron ribbon and 1/4" Early Espresso Cotton ribbon I just LOVE it!

My INSPIRATION!
 
Be sure to go like my facebook page and follow what the other gals came up with .  Our theme was fall and I'm sure there is some beautiful projects to see!  It starts this evening at 5pm California time!
 
 

 
 

 

1 comment:

  1. Darla,
    Your pumpkin is so darn cute and clever. Love it.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comments....they are always such an encouragement!