Darla Daisies Loyalty Program & Tracking Form

Monday, December 22, 2014

White Christmas Candle

Good morning!  WOW....this month has gone by so fast!  I am heading to Modesto to have Christmas with my mom and brother today, but I wanted to share a candle that I made with the White Christmas stamp set!   I LOVE how it turned out!  I stamped it on white tissue paper, inked some color in the sky and colored in parts of the snowman. I then placed the tissue paper around the candle, put some wax paper on top and used my heat gun to melt the image onto the candle!  I added some Real Red satin ribbon and a All is Calm embellishment with some linen thread.  This would make such a great gift and I know the recipient would love it!

Give it a try...with any stamp set!  It's a FUN project!


Blessings to you and yours this lovely Monday!  

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comments....they are always such an encouragement!