Darla Daisies Loyalty Program & Tracking Form

Darla Hutt-Watson

My photo
Weaverville, CA, United States
Hi there! I'm Darla and I live in BEAUTIFUL Northern California! I am a mother of seven terrific kids and have been married to my husband for 32 years. I have been a Stampin' Up Demonstrator since 2010 and love ALL THINGS paper crafting. I also have a scrapbooking retreat business called Scrap Happens Retreats. I love teaching and learning new techniques, sharing ideas, hosting my retreats, being a wife and a mom. Hiking, bicycling, gardening and cooking are a few of my other hobbies. I'm living for Jesus and LOVIN' LIFE!!

Tuesday, January 13, 2015

Be Mine Shaker Card

Good day to you all!  I can't say good morning because it after NOON!  The morning has flown by!  I had a workshop last night and is was to great to be back at it!  My ladies are so wonderful, kind and encouraging...and they love making things with me!  I wish you all could come craft with me!

You aren't going to believe this.....I HAVE NEVER MADE A SHAKER CARD! Yesterday while I was getting ready for my workshop, I was a little sidetracked by Shaker Frames and I decided to give a shaker card a try.  Here is MY FIRST ATTEMPT!
The designer paper is from the Stacked with Love 4 1/2" X 6 1//2" paper stack in the Occasions Catalog.  What I trimmed off to make the card front was just enough to add a little something to the inside of the card.  The sentiment is from the You Plus Me stamp set, also in the Occasions Catalog. It's very simple ....and I like that.  I think I have some more shaker cards in my future...

Oh yeah...here are this weeks....

As always...thanks for stopping by!  
Have a CRAFTY day!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comments....they are always such an encouragement!

3D Thursday - Flowering Zinnia Seed Packet

Hello everyone!  Welcome to another 3D Thursday project!  I am the designer this week and in honor of spring (although snow is a possibility...