Darla Daisies Loyalty Program & Tracking Form

Tuesday, January 20, 2015

Butterfly Basics

Hello!  Happy Tuesday!  Life is good in my little mountain town!  Hope all is well with you and yours!  Last night I participated in a Facebook Hop and today I want to share the card that I made.  I just LOVE it!  




For this project I used the colors Soft Suede, Tempting Turquoise, Sahara Sand, Certainly Celery, Whisper White and Basic Black. I used the Butterfly Basics stamp set and the Butterflies Thinlits Dies, both from the Occasions Catalog. I used the Woodgrain embossing folder and used the new Sahara Sand 7/8" Lace Trim and the new White Jute Ribbon with an Antique brad to finish it off!


I LOVE this new LACE and JUTE!  I think it is so beautiful!  I am also TOTALLY in love with this stamp set!

Inside of the card
Thanks for stopping by!  Have a great rest of your day!  I hope you find time to create and have a BLAST!



No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comments....they are always such an encouragement!