Wednesday, January 21, 2015

Oodles of LOVE

Good morning!  Well it's Wednesday...have you found time to create yet this week?  I am figuring out a schedule for my creating...for my cleaning...for my exercising....HOPING that it will help me get it all done!  I'm heading down the mountain today to do my Redding workshop!  I so enjoy seeing those ladies! They are such an encouragement...and VERY dear to me!  
The card I have to share with you today is a Valentines day card that I made with a paint sample card that you get at the hardware store (or paint store)  This is NOT an original idea...I saw it on pinterest (aren't these cute bookmarks?)

I thought it was such a cute idea I thought I would try it on a card.  I punched a heart in each color with the Heart punch in the Itty Bitty Accents punch pack.  I added a piece of designer paper from the  Stacked With Love paper stack.  The heart was made with the Alphanumeric mold and Simply pressed clay that I mixed 20 drops of Basic Gray ink into.  I added a Basic Rhinestone for a little bling and the stamp set if the new Polymer set called Snuggles and Smooches...I used it for the swirls and the sentiment!  
Item 140326   $15.95


Isn't it a cute set!  I LOVE the LOVE in it and can't wait to use it! 










Thanks bunches for stopping by!  I hope you have a PERFECT day!  


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comments....they are always such an encouragement!