Darla Daisies Loyalty Program & Tracking Form

Darla Hutt-Watson

My photo
Weaverville, CA, United States
Hi there! I'm Darla and I live in BEAUTIFUL Northern California! I am a mother of seven terrific kids and have been married to my husband for 32 years. I have been a Stampin' Up Demonstrator since 2010 and love ALL THINGS paper crafting. I also have a scrapbooking retreat business called Scrap Happens Retreats. I love teaching and learning new techniques, sharing ideas, hosting my retreats, being a wife and a mom. Hiking, bicycling, gardening and cooking are a few of my other hobbies. I'm living for Jesus and LOVIN' LIFE!!

Tuesday, January 6, 2015

Taking Down Christamas!

Good morning!  It's good to be back!  SALE-A-BRATION starts today!  NO MORE COMING SOON....TODAY'S THE DAY!!
I've been trying to take down Christmas and while I was doing so...I realized that I still had a couple of projects to share with you!  



I made a garland for my front window out of my reindeer curvy keepsake boxes.  Rudolph is in the lead.  My little ones loved it, and I even have a couple of teenagers noticed and said how cute it was!
I think before I put it completely away I will add name tags around each neck and figure out how to make Santa's sleigh for the back...maybe add some ribbon or Christmas balls for color! I have a year to figure it out...and I HAVE A HEAD START!  


To finish off today, I wanted to share some of my Curvy Keepsake Boxes on my tree!



I can't wait to make more for next year....BUT NOW...on to Valentine's Day and more!  See ya tomorrow!  Have a blessed day!



No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comments....they are always such an encouragement!

Let's Chat & Most Adored Tutorials

Hello there! Thanks so much for stopping by today!  Holy cow...I'm still exhausted! I'm heading out for my walk now though and hopin...