Darla Daisies Loyalty Program & Tracking Form

Darla Hutt-Watson

My photo
Weaverville, CA, United States
Hi there! I'm Darla and I live in BEAUTIFUL Northern California! I am a mother of seven terrific kids and have been married to my husband for 32 years. I have been a Stampin' Up Demonstrator since 2010 and love ALL THINGS paper crafting. I also have a scrapbooking retreat business called Scrap Happens Retreats. I love teaching and learning new techniques, sharing ideas, hosting my retreats, being a wife and a mom. Hiking, bicycling, gardening and cooking are a few of my other hobbies. I'm living for Jesus and LOVIN' LIFE!!

Friday, February 6, 2015

14 Days of LOVE - DAY SIX

Hello and HAPPY Friday!  WOW...this week went fast!  I'm headed down the mountain this morning to go grocery shopping so I'm going to share a quick project with you today!  


My husband LOVES Sweet Tarts...so of course I had to include them in my 14 Days of LOVE projects.  They fit just perfectly in the 1" X 8" cellophane bags.  The longest part of making this treat was filling the bag...as I wanted each hearts sentiment to face the front...and I wanted it to have a color pattern.

I stamped the tag with the Hey, Valentine stamp set in Memento Black ink and then colored it with my Blendabilities...cut it out by hand and punched a couple of holes in the middle to tie a bow with Bakers Twine, added a little bling to the heart and attached it to the bag with glue dots!  QUICK, EASY and its always FUN to color!  This might be the perfect project for my daughter to make for her fourth grade class....and she can fill the bags!   There are some other great stamps in this set too!  I better hurry and get to using them all!

Well I hope you have a great day!  As ALWAYS...thanks bunches for stopping by!  I LOVE what I do and I LOVE to SHARE what I do!  I will be posting this weekend (DAYS SEVEN AND EIGHT) so be sure to stop in!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comments....they are always such an encouragement!

Let's Chat & Most Adored Tutorials

Hello there! Thanks so much for stopping by today!  Holy cow...I'm still exhausted! I'm heading out for my walk now though and hopin...