Darla Daisies Loyalty Program & Tracking Form

Darla Hutt-Watson

My photo
Weaverville, CA, United States
Hi there! I'm Darla and I live in BEAUTIFUL Northern California! I am a mother of seven terrific kids and have been married to my husband for 32 years. I have been a Stampin' Up Demonstrator since 2010 and love ALL THINGS paper crafting. I also have a scrapbooking retreat business called Scrap Happens Retreats. I love teaching and learning new techniques, sharing ideas, hosting my retreats, being a wife and a mom. Hiking, bicycling, gardening and cooking are a few of my other hobbies. I'm living for Jesus and LOVIN' LIFE!!

Friday, March 13, 2015

HELLO....HELLO....HELLO!  I hope you are having a BEAUTIFUL day!  I just arrived home from a school field trip to the Joss House (a Chinese temple in our town) and want to share a card with you....SORRY I'm a bit late today!


This card was made by coloring in a piece of Back to Black designer paper which I then mounted on a piece of Crushed Curry cardstock and then a piece of Basic Black cardstock.  The ribbon I used is 3/4" Chevron black.  The sentiment is from the Banner Banter stamp set and the butterfly is made with the Butterflies Thinlits.  I've wanted to do this for a while now...but with blendabilities...but because they have been discontinued I used my SU markers and a blender pen.  


I also wanted to share this weeks deals...because I forgot on Tuesday!  

Thanks so much for stopping by....AGAIN!!



No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comments....they are always such an encouragement!

Let's Chat & Most Adored Tutorials

Hello there! Thanks so much for stopping by today!  Holy cow...I'm still exhausted! I'm heading out for my walk now though and hopin...