Darla Daisies Loyalty Program & Tracking Form

Darla Hutt-Watson

My photo
Weaverville, CA, United States
Hi there! I'm Darla and I live in BEAUTIFUL Northern California! I am a mother of seven terrific kids and have been married to my husband for 32 years. I have been a Stampin' Up Demonstrator since 2010 and love ALL THINGS paper crafting. I also have a scrapbooking retreat business called Scrap Happens Retreats. I love teaching and learning new techniques, sharing ideas, hosting my retreats, being a wife and a mom. Hiking, bicycling, gardening and cooking are a few of my other hobbies. I'm living for Jesus and LOVIN' LIFE!!

Tuesday, March 31, 2015

Missing in ACTION!


Hey lovelies... well today, i just broke down crying from stress. I'm going to be taking a break from Pinterest for a while... I need to focus on school. It really hurts me to do this because Im going to miss all of you, but don't worry I'll be back soon. I Love you all :)xx -Emily

HELLO THERE EVERYONE!  I am missing blogging so badly!  Please don't give up on me...I'm remodeling my kitchen and I am without internet...or even my computer for that matter...and I haven't figured out how to blog from my phone!  I didn't think to tell you what was going on...UNTIL...I had no computer!  YIKES!  I'll check in as often as I can....I am creating...and have stuff to share!  Don't forget...SALE-A-BRATION ends today!

Hopefully the kitchen will be finished and I'll have my computer up and running again in a couple of weeks!  HAVE A FANTASTIC DAY!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comments....they are always such an encouragement!

It's March 17th.......

 Have a FANTASTIC day and ENJOY the corned beef & cabbage!