Darla Daisies Loyalty Program & Tracking Form

Darla Hutt-Watson

My photo
Weaverville, CA, United States
Hi there! I'm Darla and I live in BEAUTIFUL Northern California! I am a mother of seven terrific kids and have been married to my husband for 32 years. I have been a Stampin' Up Demonstrator since 2010 and love ALL THINGS paper crafting. I also have a scrapbooking retreat business called Scrap Happens Retreats. I love teaching and learning new techniques, sharing ideas, hosting my retreats, being a wife and a mom. Hiking, bicycling, gardening and cooking are a few of my other hobbies. I'm living for Jesus and LOVIN' LIFE!!

Friday, June 19, 2015

A few more Hawaii SWAP cards!

Happy Friday everyone!  I hope you have BIG plans for your weekend!  Have FUN...and be SAFE!!!  I have a wedding to go to tomorrow...2 1/2 hours to the East...and baseball on Sunday...2 1/2 hours to the West....LOTS of TRAVELING for me...but it will be TONS OF FUN!!!  My daughter, Sarah is coming up and my son Trevor is in the wedding...I'm so excited to see them...it's tough when they grow up and move away!

I have just a few more of my favorite SWAP cards that my UP-UPLINE shared with our group from her SU trip to Hawaii!  There are some great ideas...techniques and colors.  I hope you feel inspired!


 

  Thanks for stopping by today...see ya again soon!


Life is like an hour glass...eventually everything
 hits the bottom and all you have to do is wait it out until someone comes along and turns it around!






No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comments....they are always such an encouragement!

It's March 17th.......

 Have a FANTASTIC day and ENJOY the corned beef & cabbage!