Darla Daisies Loyalty Program & Tracking Form

Darla Hutt-Watson

My photo
Weaverville, CA, United States
Hi there! I'm Darla and I live in BEAUTIFUL Northern California! I am a mother of seven terrific kids and have been married to my husband for 32 years. I have been a Stampin' Up Demonstrator since 2010 and love ALL THINGS paper crafting. I also have a scrapbooking retreat business called Scrap Happens Retreats. I love teaching and learning new techniques, sharing ideas, hosting my retreats, being a wife and a mom. Hiking, bicycling, gardening and cooking are a few of my other hobbies. I'm living for Jesus and LOVIN' LIFE!!

Friday, June 26, 2015

Birthdays and Butterflies

TGIF!!!! Hope your Friday is treating you well....as for me....A FORGOT TO BLOG THIS MORNING!!! YIKES!!!
Here I am now though.....so sorry to those of you who check in first thing in the morning!

For today's card I used the colors Rich Razzleberry, Pear Pizzazz, Crumb Cake, Hello Honey and Whisper White.  I used the stamp set Papillon Potpourri, Happy Happenings (for the sentiment) and the very cool background stamp...Brushstrokes!  I can't wait to make some groovy plaids with it.  I punched the butterflies with the Elegant Butterfly and Bitty Butterfly punches.   I stamped and punched two, so I would have a background for all of them.  I also used some Basic Pearls, Hello Honey 5/8" Striped Cotton Ribbon and 1/4" Rich Razzleberry Cotton Ribbon.  Simple and oh so cute AND it went together really quickly!



Don't forget to something on the inside of your card.  I know you get TIRED of me telling you that...but...it sure does add charm to your card!

THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR STOPPING BY TODAY and ENJOY YOUR WEEKEND!  





~Today's Thought~
Risk more than others think is safe. 
Care more than others think is wise. 
Dream more than others think is practical. 
Expect more than others think is possible.
 
- Claude Bissell 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comments....they are always such an encouragement!

It's March 17th.......

 Have a FANTASTIC day and ENJOY the corned beef & cabbage!