Darla Daisies Loyalty Program & Tracking Form

Darla Hutt-Watson

My photo
Weaverville, CA, United States
Hi there! I'm Darla and I live in BEAUTIFUL Northern California! I am a mother of seven terrific kids and have been married to my husband for 32 years. I have been a Stampin' Up Demonstrator since 2010 and love ALL THINGS paper crafting. I also have a scrapbooking retreat business called Scrap Happens Retreats. I love teaching and learning new techniques, sharing ideas, hosting my retreats, being a wife and a mom. Hiking, bicycling, gardening and cooking are a few of my other hobbies. I'm living for Jesus and LOVIN' LIFE!!

Thursday, June 25, 2015

CHOOSE HAPPINESS

Good Morning.....LIFE IS GOOD!  I hope for you too!  I'm headed down the mountain today...HOPEFULLY (my daughter was sick yesterday and isn't up yet) to deliver SU goodies to my gals!  I think we'll go see the new Jurassic Park movie...FUNNY...I saw the first one with my oldest two boys...and now the new one with my youngest two kiddos!

I wanted to share a gift bag and tag that I made with you today!  I made it with the NEW Gift Bag Punch Board using Timeless Elegance designer paper.


After making the bag, I colored one of the flowers with my Aqua Painter. The colors I chose are Rich Razzleberry and Certainly Celery. For the tag I used the NEW Tags and Labels Framelits.  I cut two...the largest in Basic Black and the next size down in Very Vanilla.  You know I am just loving the colore washed technique...stamping with a clear block, so I did that here with Rich Razzleberry and Blushing Bride.  The bird is from the Choose Happiness stamp set.





I made a couple of flowers using the Itty Bitty Punch Pack, one in Rich Razzleberry and I punched two in Blushing Bride.  These I layered and rolled to make them start to come apart.  I added a Metal Rimmed Pearl and several Basic Pearls to add some elegance.  I really love how it turned out! Now I need someone to give a gift to...



~TODAY'S THOUGHT~                      

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comments....they are always such an encouragement!

It's March 17th.......

 Have a FANTASTIC day and ENJOY the corned beef & cabbage!