Darla Daisies Loyalty Program & Tracking Form

Darla Hutt-Watson

My photo
Weaverville, CA, United States
Hi there! I'm Darla and I live in BEAUTIFUL Northern California! I am a mother of seven terrific kids and have been married to my husband for 32 years. I have been a Stampin' Up Demonstrator since 2010 and love ALL THINGS paper crafting. I also have a scrapbooking retreat business called Scrap Happens Retreats. I love teaching and learning new techniques, sharing ideas, hosting my retreats, being a wife and a mom. Hiking, bicycling, gardening and cooking are a few of my other hobbies. I'm living for Jesus and LOVIN' LIFE!!

Monday, June 22, 2015

Artistically Awesome Showcase - Day One (A Wedding Card)

Good Morning!  I hope you had a TERRIFIC weekend!  Mine was BUSY and WONDERFUL!  My daughter, Sarah, came up for a visit!  We went to a BEAUTIFUL wedding in Hat Creek Saturday evening (our oldest son, Trevor was a groomsman...so we got to see him too) and watched our son, Adam play baseball in Fortuna on Sunday.  I must say...Fortuna was the perfect place to watch a double header....it was a very comfortable 65 degrees, while back home it was 96 degrees.  

Today at 5:00pm on my facebook, my Stampin' UP! group is having a facebook hop.  I chose to use the stamp set ARTISTICALLY AWESOME and will be showcasing it this week here on my blog!  

I made the invitations for the wedding so I knew ahead of time what the theme was and I created my card around that theme.  I LOVE how it turned out and I can't wait to get back out to my workshop to create some more with this set. The colors I chose are Blushing Bride, Whisper White and Crumb Cake.  I used Natural Chevron Trim, Burlap Ribbon, a button from the Subtle Buttons set and one of the NEW Metal Rimmed Pearls to embellish the card.



I say it all the time....DON'T forget to stamp the inside of your card!  It adds so much to it!  The sentiment are from the Big News stamp. 

My project for tomorrow is using the same stamp set, but has a COMPLETELY different feel...come back and see what you think!


Thanks for stopping by today!  Have a FABULOUS rest of your day!  Try to get a little FUN in!!




TODAY'S WISE WORDS...

4 comments:

  1. Beautiful card! INSIDE and out!! Have a fantastic week!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you for taking the time to comment Natalie! You are ALWAYS so encouraging!!

      Delete
  2. A very nice blog you've published with us. I read this article, it is really interesting one. Your way of writing and making things clear is very impressive. Thanking you for such an interesting articleWedding Card Printing

    ReplyDelete
  3. The information which you have shared here . It is a really useful and informative article. I want to encourage you to ultimately continue your great work. Thank you. visiting card printing USA

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comments....they are always such an encouragement!

It's March 17th.......

 Have a FANTASTIC day and ENJOY the corned beef & cabbage!