Darla Daisies Loyalty Program & Tracking Form

Darla Hutt-Watson

My photo
Weaverville, CA, United States
Hi there! I'm Darla and I live in BEAUTIFUL Northern California! I am a mother of seven terrific kids and have been married to my husband for 32 years. I have been a Stampin' Up Demonstrator since 2010 and love ALL THINGS paper crafting. I also have a scrapbooking retreat business called Scrap Happens Retreats. I love teaching and learning new techniques, sharing ideas, hosting my retreats, being a wife and a mom. Hiking, bicycling, gardening and cooking are a few of my other hobbies. I'm living for Jesus and LOVIN' LIFE!!

Thursday, June 11, 2015

Watercolor Wings

Top of the mornin' to ye...my crafty friends!  I hope this day shows its beauty to you all!  It sure is a beautiful morning here...nice and cool...but it's gonna heat up fast!  I don't like the heat...AT ALL...but I am determined to find JOY in ALL things!!!

Did you have time to try the technique I shared yesterday?  I can't wait to go out today and do some more.  I'm gonna show my ten year old daughter how to do it and get her busy making some cards!  

Well today I'm sharing a card that I made with the new Watercolor Wings stamp set.  I really LOVE this set...I see so much potential in it!  

I used the new In-Color, Watermelon Wonder to do a color wash with my Aqua Painter on a piece of 2" X 3 3/4" Whisper White cardstock.  I added some dots and  I stamped the sentiment with Memento Black ink and layered it on a 2 1/4" X 4" piece of Basic Black cardstock.  I used the Bold Butterfly framelits to cut a solid butterfly out in Watermelon Wonder cardstock and cut the details in Basic Black.  I adhered the two pieces together with Multipurpose Liquid Glue and added five Basic Pearls as the body of the butterfly.  The designer paper is from the In-Color Designer Series Paper Pack.  I honestly wasn't sure I was going to like the new series...but when I opened it I was thrilled to see how much I really do like it! The catalog doesn't show it well...I'll take photos and share soon!  

Don't forget to decorate the inside of your card.  I used a 1" X 4" piece of matching designer paper layered on a 1 1/8" X 4" piece of Whisper White cardstock and then layered on a 1 1/4" X 4 " piece of Basic Black cardstock. It's really simple...but adds so much to your card!


Here is the Watercolor Wings stamp set.  Isn't it something! I wanted you to be able to see it up close.  It's item #139424 and is priced at $26.00




You can also get it as a bundle with the framelits and save!  The Watercolor Wings Photopolymer Bundle is item #140232 and priced at $36.50.










I hope you have enjoyed my project today and I hope you find time to create just one thing today!  For me...it's such a relaxing time!  

I do have to share one just more thing...I posted it on my facebook last night so some of you may have seen this already...but I just can't resist sharing!
ENJOY YOUR DAY!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comments....they are always such an encouragement!

It's March 17th.......

 Have a FANTASTIC day and ENJOY the corned beef & cabbage!