Darla Daisies Loyalty Program & Tracking Form

Tuesday, June 16, 2015

You've Got This

Hey there!  How's it going in your neck of the woods?  I've had a busy morning with Adam and Kate!  We camped out on our trampoline last night!  I LOVED doing that when I was a kid with all of my cousins!  GREAT MEMORIES!  Dad had to work this morning, so he didn't camp out with us...boy did he miss out on the FUN!  I decided to skip BOOTCAMP and sleep in with the kids...Kate was so excited.  Adam only made it 'til about 5am..but Kate and made it 'til 7:30am. We got up and I made Aebleskiver's for breakfast!  I haven't made them in such a long time because they aren't very quick.  They are a Danish delicacy....basically a filled pancake in the shape of a ball...you have to have a special pan....YUMMY!

I have a card to share with you today that I made with the You've Got This stamp set!




The colors I used were Crumb Cake, Tip Top Taupe (a new in-color), Rich Razzleberry, Whisper White and Delightful Dijon (another new in-color). I stamped the background in Crumb Cake and the flower in Tip Top taupe.  I used the new Bohemian Designer Washi Tape with some Basic Pearls and the Tip Top Taupe 1" Dotted Lace Trim.  



It's a quick card to put together...don't forget to do the inside of your card too...it adds a little something special!













I also want to share what's on sale this week! DON'T MISS OUT!!!

Thanks bunches for stopping by...yet again!
Have a TERRIFIC TUESDAY!



No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comments....they are always such an encouragement!