Darla Daisies Loyalty Program & Tracking Form

Darla Hutt-Watson

My photo
Weaverville, CA, United States
Hi there! I'm Darla and I live in BEAUTIFUL Northern California! I am a mother of seven terrific kids and have been married to my husband for 32 years. I have been a Stampin' Up Demonstrator since 2010 and love ALL THINGS paper crafting. I also have a scrapbooking retreat business called Scrap Happens Retreats. I love teaching and learning new techniques, sharing ideas, hosting my retreats, being a wife and a mom. Hiking, bicycling, gardening and cooking are a few of my other hobbies. I'm living for Jesus and LOVIN' LIFE!!

Wednesday, July 8, 2015

A Week of UPCYCLING - Day Three

Hello my crafty friends!  Hoping all is well with you and yours!  I sure can't seem to get going this morning!  I rose early and went to spin, but I came home and it was raining and cool...so I slipped back into bed to read!  NOW it is 2:00 in the afternoon (I did stop reading to make breakfast and lunch for the kids!) 

Today is Day Three of my UPCYCLING week and FINALLY I am posting!  So sorry to those of you who check things out early!



For today's project I am using a Crystal Light container.  I have used these before at my Scrapbooking retreats...they are such a nice size that you can really fit bunches of goodies in them!  For my retreats I fill them with candy, ribbon, embellishments...so many FUN things you can use!





For today's project I'm going to fill it with Watermelon Jolly Ranchers...bet you can't guess why!!!












...here's my finished project.  I LOVE this one!  I used Watermelon Wonder designer paper from the In-Color 2015-2017 paper pack and Old Olive from the Brights designer paper pack.  I also used White Jute Ribbon and Whisper White Seam Binding.  The seeds were punched with the Itty Bitty Accents Heart punch 


The sentiment is from the Stake Your Claim stamp set and cut with the Handpicked framelits.  


SUPER CUTE...SUPER EASY...SUPER SUMMERY!



~TODAY'S THOUGHT~

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comments....they are always such an encouragement!

Let's Chat & Most Adored Tutorials

Hello there! Thanks so much for stopping by today!  Holy cow...I'm still exhausted! I'm heading out for my walk now though and hopin...