Darla Daisies Loyalty Program & Tracking Form

Darla Hutt-Watson

My photo
Weaverville, CA, United States
Hi there! I'm Darla and I live in BEAUTIFUL Northern California! I am a mother of seven terrific kids and have been married to my husband for 32 years. I have been a Stampin' Up Demonstrator since 2010 and love ALL THINGS paper crafting. I also have a scrapbooking retreat business called Scrap Happens Retreats. I love teaching and learning new techniques, sharing ideas, hosting my retreats, being a wife and a mom. Hiking, bicycling, gardening and cooking are a few of my other hobbies. I'm living for Jesus and LOVIN' LIFE!!

Wednesday, July 1, 2015

Butterfly Week - Day Three

Good MORNING!  Happy first day of July!  Do you have any FUN plans for Independence Day?  I just wanna go to this BEAUTIFUL swimming hole we found and hang out all day!  That's my kind of FUN!  

Well...it's day three of my Butterfly week...and here is today's creation!


I used the Pretty Petals Designer Series 6" X 6" paper stack for the bottom of the card and Mint Macaron, Whisper White and Basic Black cardstock for the rest of the card.  I embossed the Mint Macaron piece of cardstock with the Elegant Dots embossing folder.  The sentiment is from the Petite Pairs stamp set.  I added some Calypso Coral 1/2" Seam Binding ribbon, punched a couple of butterflies with the Bitty Butterfly punch and I used the 1 3/4" Scallop punch to make the background for the sentiment.  Another simple and pretty card!

I mistakenly deleted the inside of the card and it isn't on my lap top.... I'll add it here when I get back to my home computer!



THANKS ONCE AGAIN FOR STOPPING BY!

~Today's Thought~

How does one become a butterfly? You must want to fly so much that you are willing to give up being a caterpillar.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comments....they are always such an encouragement!

Let's Chat & Most Adored Tutorials

Hello there! Thanks so much for stopping by today!  Holy cow...I'm still exhausted! I'm heading out for my walk now though and hopin...