Darla Daisies Loyalty Program & Tracking Form

Darla Hutt-Watson

My photo
Weaverville, CA, United States
Hi there! I'm Darla and I live in BEAUTIFUL Northern California! I am a mother of seven terrific kids and have been married to my husband for 32 years. I have been a Stampin' Up Demonstrator since 2010 and love ALL THINGS paper crafting. I also have a scrapbooking retreat business called Scrap Happens Retreats. I love teaching and learning new techniques, sharing ideas, hosting my retreats, being a wife and a mom. Hiking, bicycling, gardening and cooking are a few of my other hobbies. I'm living for Jesus and LOVIN' LIFE!!

Monday, August 24, 2015

Big News!

Hello there!  Happy MONDAY!  Did you have a FABULOUS weekend?  I hope you found time to create! We had a SMOKE FREE weekend!  The winds blew the smoke from our fires in another direction, so we were able to go outside and enjoy the blue skies!  I was also blessed to be able to watch my son, Adam play a double header baseball game at Big League Dreams in Redding, California! Next weekend we go to Medford, Oregon...should be FUN!

I'm part of a Facebook Hop tonight at 5pm...and this is the card I will be sharing!

I really wanted this card to have a simple elegance to it so I chose Whisper White on Whisper White.  I also used Smoky Slate as my first layer and Pear Pizzazz for the leaves. I embossed my second two layers with the Elegant Dots embossing folder. I used my Oval framelits to create a frame in my top layer, with my sentiment showing through.  The doves were made with the Bird Builder punch.  This is a punch that I never thought I would use, but I use it OFTEN!  I love the look of the Basic Pearls that I attached in the embossed circles.  I used the Big News stamp set for the outside and the inside of my card, stamping with Smokey Slate ink.


You know I love to decorate the inside of my cards.  For this one I have two layers, the bottom layer in Smoky Slate and the top layer in Whisper White.  I stamped the rest of the sentiment and added a flower using the Itty Bitty punch set and leaves using the Bird Builder punch.  Don't forget that Basic Pearl as the flower center!

I hope you'll click on the Facebook Icon up in the left corner and follow along! It's so much fun and there are some VERY creative gals participating...TWELVE of them in fact!  

THANKS BUNCHES for stopping by today!  I hope you are INSPIRED to CREATE and get to make something today!  HAVE A WONDERFUL DAY!!

~Today's Thought~

"If you wait until you can do everything for everybody, instead of something for somebody, you’ll end up not doing anything for anybody.” 







No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comments....they are always such an encouragement!

Let's Chat & Most Adored Tutorials

Hello there! Thanks so much for stopping by today!  Holy cow...I'm still exhausted! I'm heading out for my walk now though and hopin...