Thursday, August 13, 2015

Holiday Catalog...IT'S ON ITS WAY!


Oh my goodness...you are going to LOVE the new Holiday Catalog!  Please contact me if you need one.  If you are a current customer you should have already or are just about to receive it!  HAVE FUN!  

I didn't have a post ready for today...I've been hanging with the kiddos because they have to go back to school on Monday!  I did want to share just a few peeks at what's ahead....these are a few cards from convention that my upline shared with our team.  I can't wait to play with this new framelit AND stamp set!


Thanks for stopping by!  I'll be hanging with kids again tomorrow (Friday)....but I'll be back on MONDAY!!!


~Today's Thought~


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comments....they are always such an encouragement!