Darla Daisies Loyalty Program & Tracking Form

Darla Hutt-Watson

My photo
Weaverville, CA, United States
Hi there! I'm Darla and I live in BEAUTIFUL Northern California! I am a mother of seven terrific kids and have been married to my husband for 32 years. I have been a Stampin' Up Demonstrator since 2010 and love ALL THINGS paper crafting. I also have a scrapbooking retreat business called Scrap Happens Retreats. I love teaching and learning new techniques, sharing ideas, hosting my retreats, being a wife and a mom. Hiking, bicycling, gardening and cooking are a few of my other hobbies. I'm living for Jesus and LOVIN' LIFE!!

Thursday, August 27, 2015

Leaflit Hello

Hello!  We have clear skies again today! YIPPEE!  I'm a bit scatter brained this morning!  I was looking forward to having lunch with a couple of girlfriends down in Redding...then my kiddos informed me it is Thursday, not Wednesday and I realized I pay bills at the doctors office today. Somehow...I LOST AN ENTIRE DAY!  Boy was I embarrassed when I had to call and confess what I had done!  Are there any BRAIN VITAMINS?

Well...I do have a card for you today...I didn't forget that!  It's another FALL card!  

For this card I used the Woodgrain embossing folder on a piece of Tip Top Taupe cardstock and distressed the edges with Chocolate Chip ink.  I cut leaves using the Leaflit framelits out of Mossy Meadow, Tangelo Twist, Hello Honey and Blackberry Bliss. Next I attached the leaves to each other to fit on my card and cut the word hello out with my Little Letters Thinlits. I finished by distressing the leaves with the same Chocolate Chip Ink!  The embellishments I attached are Into the Woods Elements from the new Holiday catalog.  I also tied a piece of Burlap twine that I cut from a piece of Burlap ribbon.

Don't forget to decorate the inside of your card.  I simply cut part of a leaf with my Leaflit framelit, ran it through the Woodgrain embossing folder and distressed it with ink. It's a simple, yet lovely touch! 

I was inspired to make this card by a card I saw on Pinterest, but I wanted to use my Stampin' Up! toosl. Here's my inspiration!

Thank you so much for checking in with me everyday or when you can! You can buy supplies to make this and other of my projects at my ONLINE STORE.






~Today's Thought~
(It made me GIGGLE!)




No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comments....they are always such an encouragement!

3D Thursday - Flowering Zinnia Seed Packet

Hello everyone!  Welcome to another 3D Thursday project!  I am the designer this week and in honor of spring (although snow is a possibility...