Darla Daisies Loyalty Program & Tracking Form

Darla Hutt-Watson

My photo
Weaverville, CA, United States
Hi there! I'm Darla and I live in BEAUTIFUL Northern California! I am a mother of seven terrific kids and have been married to my husband for 32 years. I have been a Stampin' Up Demonstrator since 2010 and love ALL THINGS paper crafting. I also have a scrapbooking retreat business called Scrap Happens Retreats. I love teaching and learning new techniques, sharing ideas, hosting my retreats, being a wife and a mom. Hiking, bicycling, gardening and cooking are a few of my other hobbies. I'm living for Jesus and LOVIN' LIFE!!

Thursday, October 15, 2015

Another Christmas Tag....

GOOD MORNING EVERYONE!!! It's Thursday...I'm heading in to work for a few hours this morning to pay bills!  Hopefully I'll get out to my workshop when I get home.  I did play a bit at 4:00 am this morning because I wanted to make this really pretty package decoration I had seen in one of my groups! 

First I have another tag for you!




Isn't this beautiful?!  I hadn't played with my Sleigh Ride edgelits yet so I decided to this morning! I also used the Softly Falling embossing folder, some Basic Rhinestones and a piece of Whisper White Seam Binding. I LOVE how it turned out! SIMPLE yet oh so pretty!


Next I have another project I just HAD to try!





I saw this beautiful creation in a facebook group I am in.  It is made by Samantha Ramey.  I LOVED it and wanted to try it so badly that I got up early this morning to create my own!




I made two of them...both a little different!  Here they are!


To make these you simply cut ornaments out of Red Foil Sheets using the Delicate Ornament Thinlits Dies.  For this one I cut five ornaments...I wanted it to look like a Poinsettia!  For the center I used a one inch circle punched in Dazzling Diamonds Glimmer paper, a small flower of Silver Foil Sheets and a Antique Brad.  GORGEOUS!
For my second project I cut eight ornaments out of the Red Foil Sheets.  The center is a 3/4" circled punched in Dazzling Diamonds Glimmer paper.  I also added some curled strips of the same glimmer paper! I used a hot glue gun to adhere all of the pieces. 
I can't wait to play some more...with the silver and gold foil sheets and the other ornaments!  They are such pretty package toppers for that special gift! I hope you'll give them a try!

Thanks bunches for stopping by!  I'll be back tomorrow with some more Christmas tags!  HAVE A FANTASTIC DAY!!!

~Today's Thought~



No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comments....they are always such an encouragement!

Let's Chat & Most Adored Tutorials

Hello there! Thanks so much for stopping by today!  Holy cow...I'm still exhausted! I'm heading out for my walk now though and hopin...