Darla Daisies Loyalty Program & Tracking Form

Darla Hutt-Watson

My photo
Weaverville, CA, United States
Hi there! I'm Darla and I live in BEAUTIFUL Northern California! I am a mother of seven terrific kids and have been married to my husband for 32 years. I have been a Stampin' Up Demonstrator since 2010 and love ALL THINGS paper crafting. I also have a scrapbooking retreat business called Scrap Happens Retreats. I love teaching and learning new techniques, sharing ideas, hosting my retreats, being a wife and a mom. Hiking, bicycling, gardening and cooking are a few of my other hobbies. I'm living for Jesus and LOVIN' LIFE!!

Thursday, October 8, 2015

Convention 2015

Hello my dear crafty friends! Thank you for joining me today...I'm so sorry I'm so late posting today! It's been a VERY BUSY...and VERY BLESSED day. I'm traveling to Modesto tomorrow to celebrate my mom's 84th birthday, but first we are taking my mom-in-law to Walnut Creek.  She is staying with my sister-in-law and going to see a Raiders-Broncos football game! She absolutely LOVES Peyton Manning!!! This is her first venture out since my father-in-law passed in May so we are doubly excited for her!  

Everything that I HAD to get done today is completed....except for packing! I feel so blessed that the day went so smoothly!  Sometimes life gets pretty overwhelming but God cares about the small stuff and gets me through each day!!

I had so much to do today that I didn't get out to my workshop at all...so I decided that this would be a GREAT time to share some of my FAVORITE cards from convention with you.  My up-up-line attended and took photos of the cards and shared them with our team for inspiration!  I hope you enjoy them and are inspired to create!!!






As always...thanks bunches for stopping by today (this evening)  Have a FANTASTIC Friday and WONDERFUL weekend!!

~Today's Thought~






No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comments....they are always such an encouragement!

3D Thursday - Flowering Zinnia Seed Packet

Hello everyone!  Welcome to another 3D Thursday project!  I am the designer this week and in honor of spring (although snow is a possibility...