Darla Daisies Loyalty Program & Tracking Form

Darla Hutt-Watson

My photo
Weaverville, CA, United States
Hi there! I'm Darla and I live in BEAUTIFUL Northern California! I am a mother of seven terrific kids and have been married to my husband for 32 years. I have been a Stampin' Up Demonstrator since 2010 and love ALL THINGS paper crafting. I also have a scrapbooking retreat business called Scrap Happens Retreats. I love teaching and learning new techniques, sharing ideas, hosting my retreats, being a wife and a mom. Hiking, bicycling, gardening and cooking are a few of my other hobbies. I'm living for Jesus and LOVIN' LIFE!!

Friday, October 2, 2015

Wonderland

Happy Friday!!  WOW...what a week!  I had a blast going to back to back Giants games with my husband and my two youngest kids!  We caught the ferry at Jack London Square both nights...it was a GREAT way to get to a game!  I have to admit though...it was hard to make the five hour drive home after the last game. We didn't get home until 5:17am Thursday morning...and I had to work at 9:00am!  I did it though!  

I've been spending all morning, early afternoon cleaning my house as I haven't been home long enough in the last couple of weeks to get anything done. YIKES...it was a DISASTER!  I'm finished now  and I have a card I want to share with you!

I heat embossed the trees from the Wonderland stamp set on to a piece of Home for Christmas designer paper using white embossing powder! Doesn't that designer paper make it look like it's snowing?!!  I mounted the stamped image onto a piece of Whisper White cardstock and then onto a Real Red card base.  A simple piece of Real Red 1/4" Cotton Ribbon with a few Basic Pearls finishes things off perfectly!  It's such a peaceful, calm scene!




For the inside of the card I stamped some snowflakes and the sentiment using the same Wonderland stamp set in Pool Party ink .  Now I have yet another card to choose from for this years Christmas card!!

I hope you have a FANTASTIC WEEKEND!  Enjoy the FALL WEATHER and get all those projects done that you've been wanting to do!  

Thanks bunches for stopping by!

~Today's Thought~


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comments....they are always such an encouragement!

Let's Chat & Most Adored Tutorials

Hello there! Thanks so much for stopping by today!  Holy cow...I'm still exhausted! I'm heading out for my walk now though and hopin...