Thursday, October 1, 2015

Happy Scenes and Cozy Christmas

Hello Everyone!  How are you this fine Thursday morning?  I'm hoping LIFE is GREAT for you all.  I know it can't always be...but I hope and pray you find at least a bit of JOY in your day today!

I want to share a Christmas card I made with you today!  I just LOVE how it turned out!
I used the Softly Falling embossing folder to create the snowflake background in Whisper White cardstock.  Then I stamped a piece of Home for Christmas designer paper with Versa Mark using the Happy Scenes stamp set and heat embossed it with white embossing powder! Finally I cut the window using the Hearth and Home framelit...tied a Home for Christmas designer button to it using burlap twine I cut from Burlap Ribbon. SIMPLE yet LOVELY!  I just think it is a BEAUTIFUL Christmas card!  I'm having a hard time deciding what to make for my own cards this year!  I do hope you find inspiration for your card here on my blog!




Don't forget to decorate the inside of your card! I used the Cozy Christmas stamp set for the sentiment, a piece of the same designer paper from the front of the card and a couple of Home for Christmas Enamel Dots...just a special touch!


Thanks so much for stopping by today!  I'll see ya again tomorrow! 

Have a LOVELY rest of your day!






~Today's Thought~

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comments....they are always such an encouragement!