Darla Daisies Loyalty Program & Tracking Form

Darla Hutt-Watson

My photo
Weaverville, CA, United States
Hi there! I'm Darla and I live in BEAUTIFUL Northern California! I am a mother of seven terrific kids and have been married to my husband for 32 years. I have been a Stampin' Up Demonstrator since 2010 and love ALL THINGS paper crafting. I also have a scrapbooking retreat business called Scrap Happens Retreats. I love teaching and learning new techniques, sharing ideas, hosting my retreats, being a wife and a mom. Hiking, bicycling, gardening and cooking are a few of my other hobbies. I'm living for Jesus and LOVIN' LIFE!!

Tuesday, October 6, 2015

Hello LIfe!

Good Morning...it's a beautiful day here in my little mountain town!  I hope all of you...my faithful followers, are having a fantastic day!  It's a difficult time to dress at my house as the mornings are quite cool, but the days are still warm...my kiddos leave in the morning with a sweat shirt and come home with it tucked (more like shoved) away in their backpacks...or tied around their waists!  I LOVE this time of year though and I LOVE making cards for the season! It's a busy life we live...I sure hope you find time to relax and enjoy creating today and I hope today's fall card will inspire you!!

I made this card using the Sweet Li'l Things designer paper and the Leaflets Framelits!  I cut the leaves out in Tangelo Twist, Hello Honey and Tip Top Taupe then ran them through the Softly Falling embossing folder.  Fall themed cards give me the perfect excuse to distress things by inking all edges...in this case I used Soft Suede! I added a piece of Early Espresso 1/4" Cotton Ribbon and a sentiment to say HELLO!  It's from the Hello Life stamp set...but there are lots of others that you can use! I cut it out with the Handpicked framelits.

Here's a shot of the inside of the card...VERY SIMPLE...but it adds just a bit of love!  I fussy cut it to get at least one colored tree on it!

That's it for today! Thanks for stopping by! Come on back tomorrow for another treat! 

~Today's Thought~ 

In autumn, don't go to the jewelers to see gold...go to the parks!

Mehmet Murat ildan


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comments....they are always such an encouragement!

3D Thursday - Flowering Zinnia Seed Packet

Hello everyone!  Welcome to another 3D Thursday project!  I am the designer this week and in honor of spring (although snow is a possibility...