Darla Daisies Loyalty Program & Tracking Form

Darla Hutt-Watson

My photo
Weaverville, CA, United States
Hi there! I'm Darla and I live in BEAUTIFUL Northern California! I am a mother of seven terrific kids and have been married to my husband for 32 years. I have been a Stampin' Up Demonstrator since 2010 and love ALL THINGS paper crafting. I also have a scrapbooking retreat business called Scrap Happens Retreats. I love teaching and learning new techniques, sharing ideas, hosting my retreats, being a wife and a mom. Hiking, bicycling, gardening and cooking are a few of my other hobbies. I'm living for Jesus and LOVIN' LIFE!!

Friday, October 16, 2015

More Christmas Tags

Good Morning friends!  It's Friday!!! Do you have FUN plans for the weekend? I'm headed down the mountain this morning to do my grocery shopping!  We haven't gone in almost a month.  I read a post on facebook last night that said "I'm at the what can I make with a cake mix and green beans stage of needing groceries"...I had to laugh because that's me!

I do want to share some more Christmas tags with you today!  Tags are quick, simple and FUN to add to packages!  Your friends and family will LOVE them! Take time to make it special!


My first tag is made with Crumb Cake cardstock. I stamped the tree image from the Wonderland stamp set in Mossy Meadow and inked all of the edges.  I used my Perfect Pines framelits to cut a tree from Home For Christmas designer paper.  I added Metal Rimmed Pearl to the top of the tree and some Real Red Pom Pom trim tied with a piece of White 1/4" Cotton Ribbon to the top of the tag that I punched with the Scalloped Tag Topper punch. 

For the snowman tag I used Night of Navy cardstock.  The snowman is cut using the Snow Friends Framelits and Dazzling Diamonds Glimmer Paper. The top hat is cut using the same framelits and the Black Glimmer Paper. The scarf is cut again with the same Snow Friends framelits using Merry Moments Designer series paper.  Before attaching the snowman, I ran the tag through my Big Shot using the Softly Falling embossing folder.  I then put a dot of Dazzling Details on each snowflake to add a little more sparkle.  I tied a 1/4" White Cotton bow to the top of the tag (that I had punched with the Ornate Tag Topper punch) to finish it off.  I can't wait to make more tags...and I will be sure to share, but next week I have something else planned!  Be sure to come back to see what's up!

Thanks for stopping by and have a WONDERFUL WEEKEND!!

~Today's Thought~


3 comments:

  1. Very cute tags, Darla!! Have fun shopping!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Natalie...(BETTER LATE THAN NEVER)!!! Hope to see you soon!!!!

      Delete
    2. Thanks Natalie...(BETTER LATE THAN NEVER)!!! Hope to see you soon!!!!

      Delete

Thank you for your comments....they are always such an encouragement!

Let's Chat & Most Adored Tutorials

Hello there! Thanks so much for stopping by today!  Holy cow...I'm still exhausted! I'm heading out for my walk now though and hopin...