Darla Daisies Loyalty Program & Tracking Form

Monday, January 25, 2016

Brick Wall and Awesomely Artistic

Hey friends!!! Hoping this Monday is finding you revived and ready for your week....and that your weekend was magnificent!!  I had a girls weekend with my youngest daughter...we snuggled and watched movies...she made me breakfast in bed....we played with her horse and I took her out to dinner!!  It was such a great weekend!
I do have a card to share with you! My upline sent it to me...and I just love it!! She made it with the Brick Wall embossing folder and the Awesomely Artistic stamp set!  Her colors are Pacific Point, Whisper White and Pool Party!  I LOVE it's simplicity!  




Isn't it a great card?  I want to make some more with this sketch...so stay tuned!!!

Thanks bunches for stopping by today!

~Today's Thought~


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comments....they are always such an encouragement!