Darla Daisies Loyalty Program & Tracking Form

Darla Hutt-Watson

My photo
Weaverville, CA, United States
Hi there! I'm Darla and I live in BEAUTIFUL Northern California! I am a mother of seven terrific kids and have been married to my husband for 32 years. I have been a Stampin' Up Demonstrator since 2010 and love ALL THINGS paper crafting. I also have a scrapbooking retreat business called Scrap Happens Retreats. I love teaching and learning new techniques, sharing ideas, hosting my retreats, being a wife and a mom. Hiking, bicycling, gardening and cooking are a few of my other hobbies. I'm living for Jesus and LOVIN' LIFE!!

Thursday, March 17, 2016

Birthday Bouquet

Good Thursday morning to you and HAPPY St. Patrick's day to you all! I'm on my way to Arizona today to see my son and to see some S.F. Giants spring training baseball!  I do have a card to share with you...one of those Anniversary cards I told you about on Tuesday...same concept...FAST and SIMPLE!  I LOVE the Birthday Bouquet Designer Paper and that's what I used here.  The sentiment is from the Pedal Pusher stamp set...it's a cute bicycle set that you can get FREE during Sale-A-Bration through the end of March.  I also punched out some flowers using the Blossom Bunch punch and Blushing Bride cardstock. The centers of the flowers are Metal Rimmed Pearls.  Isn't it just a BEAUTIFUL card and oh so SIMPLE!

That's it for today! I do have two more of these FAST and SIMPLE Anniversary cards to share with you so be sure to check back in!  Have a TERRIFIC day and THANKS BUNCHES for stopping by!

~Today's Thought~

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comments....they are always such an encouragement!

Let's Chat & Most Adored Tutorials

Hello there! Thanks so much for stopping by today!  Holy cow...I'm still exhausted! I'm heading out for my walk now though and hopin...