Darla Daisies Loyalty Program & Tracking Form

Tuesday, March 15, 2016

Bravo

Hello everyone!  Happy Tuesday morning to you! I've been busy packing and cleaning and getting ready for our trip to Arizona, but I needed to make some Anniversary cards to send to some couples at church...(I have a new ministry sending birthday cards, anniversary cards, missing you cards, sympathy cards...it's what I love to do...make cards).  Well...I needed FOUR cards...FAST...so I made SIMPLE...BASIC cards and I like them!  My first card is made with the Bravo stamp set. I simply stamped the sentiment in Memento Black ink and mounted it onto a piece of designer paper. I used a heart paperclip from clearance...40 clips in 4 designs for $2.78...item # 133765.

...SIMPLE...FAST...EASY...just what I needed! I have a few more to share with you so STAY TUNED!

Thanks so much for stopping by!  Have a WONDERFUL DAY and find time to CREATE!


~Today's Thought~

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comments....they are always such an encouragement!