Darla Daisies Loyalty Program & Tracking Form

Darla Hutt-Watson

My photo
Weaverville, CA, United States
Hi there! I'm Darla and I live in BEAUTIFUL Northern California! I am a mother of seven terrific kids and have been married to my husband for 32 years. I have been a Stampin' Up Demonstrator since 2010 and love ALL THINGS paper crafting. I also have a scrapbooking retreat business called Scrap Happens Retreats. I love teaching and learning new techniques, sharing ideas, hosting my retreats, being a wife and a mom. Hiking, bicycling, gardening and cooking are a few of my other hobbies. I'm living for Jesus and LOVIN' LIFE!!

Tuesday, April 19, 2016

Wedding Invitations!!

Good morning ya'll!!   Happy Tuesday morning!!!  Hoping it's a GREAT day!! Well...my daughter put her invitations in the mail so I guess it's time to share what I created!  She is so happy with them!!  I must say...I really love them too!!! 

I made these invitations using designer paper from the Birthday Bouquet paper pack. It is GORGEOUS paper...and it's retiring...I might have to stock up on some!  I used the Curvy Corner three way punch for the top corners. I also used the Envelope Lining Framelits so I could line the envelopes...its a BEAUTIFUL touch! My daughter special order some lovely Peony stamps and a special stamp for their return address. Unfortunately, I didn't get pictures of them...it was a delightful attention to detail that mom LOVED!
   


Well friends...that's it for today! Thanks bunches for stopping by!  I have a workshop tomorrow so unless I'm REALLY ORGANIZED...I might be posting later in the day! In the mean time...be sure to look at what's retiring...there may be something that you've wanted but haven't ordered...do miss out!

Have a WONDERFUL day!

~Today's Thought~








12 comments:

  1. Wow! These invitations are amazing. Thanks for sharing these ideas. Would love to use them for my wedding. We have booked one of popular wedding venues Los Angeles and now were looking for awesome invitation cards.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you...I do love how they turned out! Let me know if I can help at all!

      Delete
  2. Nice blog! Really this was very useful blog for us. Nice sharing about Indian Wedding Invitations

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi, This is a great article. Loved your efforts on it buddy. Thanks for sharing this with us. acrylic invitations

    ReplyDelete
  4. You have done a good job by publishing this article about wedding invitations. I appreciate your efforts which you have put into this article, It is a beneficial article for us. Thanks for sharing such informative thoughts. wedding backdrops

    ReplyDelete
  5. I am very much obliged to you that you have shared this knowledge about bakersfield wedding venues with us. I got some different kind of info from your web page, and it is really helpful for everyone. Thanks

    ReplyDelete
  6. I read your post and this blog is very imformative. You have provided great informative artcle. This blog really impressed me. Thank you for sharing your knowledge with all of us. please read more info about Shyla Marie photography

    ReplyDelete
  7. Liberty Palace is Sydney’s most exciting wedding reception, functions and restaurant destination. Having opened in early 2011 it is proving to be highly popular amongst couples looking for a modern elegant venue with fantastic banquet menus and professional staff located in Sydney’s West (only 30mins from CBD). Liberty Palace in Sydney offers a 5 star facility with excellent service and delicious wedding banquet menus to make your wedding reception a delightful experience for your family and friends.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Thank you very much for sharing such a useful article. Will definitely saved and revisit your site best clear invitations

    ReplyDelete
  9. Be it a groom’s morning suit, wedding suits, tuxedo, a beachwedding suit or the best man’s suit Best Tailor in Hong Kong

    ReplyDelete
  10. This is a wonderful blog regarding the services provided in this blog,

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comments....they are always such an encouragement!

It's March 17th.......

 Have a FANTASTIC day and ENJOY the corned beef & cabbage!